Dr Allison Siebecker ND, founder of the very popular website SIBOInfo.com, talks about her upcoming visit to Australia and the SIBO Summit 2016.
The Summit will be live in Melbourne (8 October) and Sydney (10 Oct) PLUS thanks to our sponsor Quintron, will be made available via Video On Demand (1 week after the event).
We’re now able to offer a truly global SIBO Summit event, by now making the SIBO Summit recordings accessible to all SIBO-treating practitioners globally.
Be sure to join us for this event. Register now to snap up your ticket before early bird cut off (September 1st 2016)
See you there!
Are you a health professional who is compelled to uncover the root cause of digestive and systemic disease processes for your patients?
Join Dr Nirala Jacobi for the latest updates from the Portland SIBO symposium.
Topics covered include:
- What causes SIBO?
- The role of SIBO as an underlying causative factor in common digestive issues, such as IBS, leaky gut, coeliac disease, and more.
- The connection between SIBO and other conditions such as fibromyalgia, gallstones, acne rosacea, and malabsorption syndromes, to name a few.
- SIBO: a possible link with Lyme disease?
- Biofilms and their role in SIBO Environmental toxicity.
- Natural treatment protocols and maintenance strategies.
- Dr Jacobi’s personalised and updated Biphasic Diet Approach to SIBO treatment.
- SIBO When Berberine fails: new herbal considerations
- A summary of cutting edge SIBO research and information.
Investment: $50 AUD
Presenter: Dr Nirala Jacobi BHSc ND.
Date: 14 July 2016 7pm AEST
Go2Webinar Link will be sent before the Webinar.
A recording will be sent afterwards to all who register.
Visit our registration page and you will also receive free access to Dr Jacobi’s 2015 SIBO Webinar.
Key learning objectives:
- Updated SIBO assessment and treatment
- New information on the autoimmune link to SIBO
- Key herbal and conventional strategies
- Adhesions and restrictions; often a key element in the development of SIBO.
Join Dr Jacobi and expand your patient care with this powerful information.