Are you a health professional who is compelled to uncover the root cause of digestive and systemic disease processes for your patients?
Join Dr Nirala Jacobi for the latest updates from the Portland SIBO symposium.
Topics covered include:
- What causes SIBO?
- The role of SIBO as an underlying causative factor in common digestive issues, such as IBS, leaky gut, coeliac disease, and more.
- The connection between SIBO and other conditions such as fibromyalgia, gallstones, acne rosacea, and malabsorption syndromes, to name a few.
- SIBO: a possible link with Lyme disease?
- Biofilms and their role in SIBO Environmental toxicity.
- Natural treatment protocols and maintenance strategies.
- Dr Jacobi’s personalised and updated Biphasic Diet Approach to SIBO treatment.
- SIBO When Berberine fails: new herbal considerations
- A summary of cutting edge SIBO research and information.
Register now for the SIBO Update Webinar 2016
Investment: $50 AUD
Presenter: Dr Nirala Jacobi BHSc ND.
Date: 14 July 2016 7pm AEST
Go2Webinar Link will be sent before the Webinar.
A recording will be sent afterwards to all who register.
Visit our registration page and you will also receive free access to Dr Jacobi’s 2015 SIBO Webinar.
Key learning objectives:
- Updated SIBO assessment and treatment
- New information on the autoimmune link to SIBO
- Key herbal and conventional strategies
- Adhesions and restrictions; often a key element in the development of SIBO.